- How do you save a report?
- How do you find duplicate accounts in Salesforce?
- How Do joined reports work in Salesforce?
- How do I share a saved report in Google Analytics?
- How do I share a custom report in Google Analytics?
- Can we merge two reports in Salesforce?
- Can you clone a dashboard in Salesforce?
- How do I manage duplicate records in Salesforce?
- How do you prevent duplicate accounts in Salesforce?
- How do I merge reports in Salesforce lightning?
- How will you delete a report?
- How do I duplicate a report in Salesforce?
- Can you mass merge accounts in Salesforce?
How do you save a report?
From the action bar above the report, click SAVE.
Enter a name for the report.
Click OK to save.
Saving a report automatically takes you to the Saved Reports section in the left pane..
How do you find duplicate accounts in Salesforce?
Merge Duplicate Accounts in Salesforce ClassicFrom the Accounts tab, click Merge Accounts in the Tools section. … To find the duplicate accounts, enter a search string. … Select up to three accounts you want to merge. … Select one account as the master record.Select the fields that you want to retain from each record. … Click Merge.
How Do joined reports work in Salesforce?
A joined report consists of up to five report blocks , which you add to the report to create multiple views of your data. For each block, you can add regular and summary fields, create standard and cross-block custom summary formulas, apply filters, and sort columns.
How do I share a saved report in Google Analytics?
As for sharing saved Google Analytics reports, navigate to Customization » Saved Reports, and pick the report you want to share. Then click on the Share option. You’ll see a new screen popup. Now enter the email addresses of the people with whom you want to share the report.
How do I share a custom report in Google Analytics?
To share one of your custom reports, open the Customization section of your account, click on the Actions button for the report and select Share. A modal window will open where you can select “Share template link.” Click the “Share” button, and you will get a URL to share with your colleague.
Can we merge two reports in Salesforce?
Combine Different Types of Information in a Joined Report. The joined report format lets you view different types of information in a single report. A joined report can contain data from multiple standard or custom report types. You can turn any existing report into a joined report using the report builder.
Can you clone a dashboard in Salesforce?
To Clone a Dashboard: Navigate to an existing Dashboard. Click Clone (button) Click Save As.
How do I manage duplicate records in Salesforce?
– In Salesforce Classic, click the Duplicate Record Sets tab. To manage duplicates that aren’t surfaced by a duplicate rule, create a duplicate record set. – On a duplicate record set list view, click New. – Specify a duplicate rule (in the Duplicate Rule field) or a duplicate job (in the Parent field).
How do you prevent duplicate accounts in Salesforce?
Block sales reps from creating duplicate leads. In the Standard Lead Duplicate Rule, select Block instead of Allow. With the Standard Lead Duplicate Rule set to block duplicates, a rep can click to view duplicates of leads but can’t save a new lead.
How do I merge reports in Salesforce lightning?
Creating Joined Reports in LightningGo the Reports tab and click New Report.Select the Accounts Report type.Change the Report to being a Joined Report.Adjust the filters for the Account report (I am using All Accounts for All time for this demo)Click Add Block.Select the Cases Report type and click Add Block.More items…•
How will you delete a report?
Delete a reportNavigate to the Data Studio REPORTS page.Locate the report you wish to delete.Click its context menu icon.Select Trash.
How do I duplicate a report in Salesforce?
Steps to create a report on Duplicate RecordsFirst create a new Report Type (Setup –> Report Types).In the object Relationships of the Report Type: Choose Primary object as “Duplicate Record Sets” Choose related object as “Duplicate Record Items”
Can you mass merge accounts in Salesforce?
First, you can’t merge accounts in bulk, as Salesforce has a limitation on merging more than three duplicates at a time.