- What are 5 input devices?
- What is input activity?
- What are the 10 examples of input devices?
- What is an example of output?
- What are the two basic categories of input?
- Which device is both input and output?
- What is output explain?
- What is another word for input?
- What is an input?
- What are the 20 input devices?
- What are the 10 output devices?
- How many types of input devices are there?
- What is input and output devices explain with example?
- What are 5 input and output devices?
- Which is output device?
- What is input math definition?
What are 5 input devices?
Keyboard.Image scanner.Microphone.Pointing device.
Trackball.Refreshable braille display.Sound card.
What is input activity?
1. Assignments in which students are only assessed on comprehension of a particular form after being exposed to the target language in a communicative context.
What are the 10 examples of input devices?
Computer – Input DevicesKeyboard.Mouse.Joy Stick.Light pen.Track Ball.Scanner.Graphic Tablet.Microphone.More items…
What is an example of output?
1. Any information that is processed by and sent out from a computer or other electronic device is considered output. An example of output is anything viewed on your computer monitor screen, such as the words you type on your keyboard.
What are the two basic categories of input?
Language and memoryData and instructionsText and graphicsStorage and commandsFeedbackCorrect. These are the two categories of input. Data can be unprocessed text or numbers, images, etc.
Which device is both input and output?
For instance, a keyboard or computer mouse is an input device for a computer, while monitors and printers are output devices. Devices for communication between computers, such as modems and network cards, typically perform both input and output operations.
What is output explain?
Data generated by a computer is referred to as output. This includes data produced at a software level, such as the result of a calculation, or at a physical level, such as a printed document. … The most commonly used output device is the computer’s monitor, which displays data on a screen.
What is another word for input?
In this page you can discover 32 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for input, like: facts, enter, feed in, figures, key in, record, remark, insert, raw data, information and keyboard.
What is an input?
1. Any information or data sent to a computer for processing is considered input. Input or user input is sent to a computer using an input device. The picture is an illustration of the difference between input and output. The input example (top) shows data being sent from a keyboard to a computer.
What are the 20 input devices?
Answer:keyboard.mouse.scanner.joy stick.track ball.light pen.touch screen.microphone.More items…•
What are the 10 output devices?
10 Examples of Output DevicesMonitor.Printer.Headphones.Computer Speakers.Projector.GPS.Sound Card.Video Card.More items…•
How many types of input devices are there?
3 categoriesInput devices are broken down into 3 categories: keyboards, pointing devices, and Data-Entry devices.
What is input and output devices explain with example?
The devices that are used in the computer to input raw data for the purpose of processing are called input devices. For eg. Keyboard , Mouse , Joystick ,Touchpad. An output device is any piece of computer hardware equipment which converts information into human-readable form. It can be text, graphics, tactile, audio.
What are 5 input and output devices?
Input and Output DevicesKeyboard.Mouse.Microphone.Bar code reader.Graphics tablet.
Which is output device?
An output device is any piece of computer hardware equipment which converts information into human-readable form. It can be text, graphics, tactile, audio, and video. Some of the output devices are Visual Display Units (VDU) i.e. a Monitor, Printer, Graphic Output devices, Plotters, Speakers etc.
What is input math definition?
A special relationship where each input has a single output. It is often written as “f(x)” where x is the input value. Example: f(x) = x/2 (“f of x equals x divided by 2”) It is a function because each input “x” has a single output “x/2”: • f(2) = 1.